SAFETY SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on how lawyers make the world a safer place.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to explore the role personal injury lawyers play in minimizing hazards, helping those injured, and encouraging people everywhere to think about consumer safety.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video J Price McNamara Safety Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://jpricemcnamara.com/safety-scholarship-for-law-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to McNamaraScholarship@gmail.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.