IF YOU’VE BEEN INJURED IN A LOUISIANA ACCIDENT,
YOU’VE QUICKLY LEARNED 4 THINGS:
- Insurance adjusters want to rush you to speak with them, then take a quick settlement NOW.
- Adjusters and lawyers want you to sign forms and contracts NOW.
- It’s hard to tell one attorney from another by their advertising.
- Friends and family are urging you to hire their attorney of choice.
“As a former insurance company attorney, I wrote these easy to read free instant e-books to empower you to understand YOUR accident claim in a stress-free way. I guarantee you they will help you make sense of the confusion accident victims face when dealing with insurance companies and hiring attorneys, and what a good attorney SHOULD be doing for you.”
Here are just a few of the many topics covered:
- “Strategies” car insurance companies routinely use to delay or deny claims
- Which attorney rating websites smart consumers use to see which Louisiana lawyers the legal community respects
- What you can do if your own health insurance company demands repayment out of your settlement proceeds
- Specific Questions to ask the insurance adjuster when they ask YOU to “just sign a few forms”
- The exact steps experienced attorneys use to evaluate and settle cases
- How some cases can easily be settled without an attorney, saving you fees
- Specific information you should request from any lawyer BEFORE hiring them for your case
- What you must actually prove to an insurance company BEFORE getting paid
How To Get Your Free Download:
All I need is your first name and email address. You will receive an email with your free download shortly after submitting your request.
Ordering this information does not create an attorney-client relationship. And don’t worry, the submission is confidential and we won’t sell or trade your information to any third parties.
Register Your Free Ebooks
Our Offices & Locations
Whether you’re in Louisiana, Texas, or anywhere in the Gulf Coast region, J. Price McNamara and
his legal support team are focused on building a strong case for you. Explore our locations below.