Ten Questions to Ask The Insurance Adjuster
- Will you provide a written statement admitting that the accident was not my fault?
- Will you tell me how much insurance coverage the person who hit me has?
- Before I give a recorded statement, will you give me a written transcript of the recorded statement that you took from the person who caused the accident?
- Before I give a recorded statement, will you give me a written transcript of the recorded statements you have taken from other witnesses?
- Will you tell me how much you have set aside in “reserves” to pay my claim?
- Will you give me a written statement promising to immediately send me a copy of anything you get using my signed medical release?
- Will you give me a copy of any “index” information you have received concerning me from your computer insurance databases?
- Will you tell me whether you have already conducted video surveillance of me?
- Will you provide me with a written statement promising to provide me with a copy of any and all video surveillance done on me within two days after doing it?
- Will you tell me now if there is any “umbrella” insurance coverage applicable to my claim?
My bet is that the insurance company is unwilling to comply with the above requests. It wants all imaginable information from you, but is unwilling to provide any to you.
Our Offices & Locations
Whether you’re in Louisiana, Texas, or anywhere in the Gulf Coast region, J. Price McNamara and
his legal support team are focused on building a strong case for you. Explore our locations below.